1 x Physiotherapist – Band 6
Immediate start initially for 3 Months
Full Time Monday to Friday 08.00 – 16.00
Location: Falls Team – Haywood Hospital
Skills Required: experience of frail elderly / osteoporosis / falls management / prevention. This is to work to a comprehensive care plan. The candidate must be able to complete both clinic and home based activity as part of the remit.
Must have access to a car.
- HCPC Registration
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
• Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier (HTE, CCS and CPP)
• Competitive pay rates
• Dedicated consultant who is always available
• Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
• Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• CPD contribution scheme*
• Fantastic referral scheme*
• Exclusive VIP Competitions for our working locums*
• Candidate networking and social events
• Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
• Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
All positions with RIG Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate.
Call James Townsend 07551155255 email@example.com NOW!
We are seeking a B6 Equivalent MSK Physiotherapist to work with our Client in the West Cornwall region The…Read More Save
2 x Paediatric Physiotherapists required to work in South-West England near Devon & Cornwall. - Complex…Read More Save
Band 6 Physiotherapist- Acute Inpatient Rotations RiG Healthcare is currently seeking 5x band 6 Physiotherapists…Read More Save