Day Surgery Unit Registered Nurse
Permanent – full time
• Registered Nurse to join our fantastic team at NHS Treatment Centre based in Portsmouth.
• We are a growing business and everything we do is about putting people first, whether that be delivering exceptional care and support for our clients, or providing growth and development opportunities for our teams.
• purpose built in 2005 and the facility provides treatment to all attending NHS patients. Our clean, modern and comfortable hospital specialises in minor hand and foot surgery, eye surgery, general surgery, urology, colorectal surgery and endoscopy.
• The Nurse delivers patient focussed care which includes; assessment, planning, delivery and evaluation of care in line model of care.
• This requires the position to have highly developed acute nursing and technical skills pertinent to the specialist area
Participates in a rotation throughout all of the day surgery areas of pre-assessment, pre and post op, endoscopy and theatres
• Follows current shift patterns and the annualised hour’s system adopted by the unit
Skills & Experience
• Experience as a Registered Adult Nurse on a surgical ward and ideally some experience of the Independent Sector
• RN (Level 1), BSc / Diploma or other relevant Post Graduate Qualification or a Portfolio demonstrating relevant experience
for more information or to apply contact Sean Nicholson 01423 790360 firstname.lastname@example.org
A role has become available for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to work Ad Hoc Shifts at a number of…Read More Save
Outside of IR35, LTD companies accepted – Flexible working, good rates. One of our Private Clients…Read More Save
Registered Mental Health Nurse/Registered Learning Disability Nurse Stevenage Location: Stevenage…Read More Save