Clinical Services Manager Theatre Full Time
Experience Required Over 2 Years
Education Required Bachelors Degree
Work Hours per Week 37.5
We are looking for a Clinical Services Manager to join the Theatre department at a leading Private hospital.
This hospital is based in Harrogate, Yorkshire and this role is Full time 37.5 hours a week on a flexible rota
• Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration
• Evidence of relevant professional development, both clinically and managerially.
• Experienced in acute nursing care
• Degree educated or equivalent
• Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice.
• Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability
• Significant experience working in an acute hospital setting as a Senior Registered Practitioner or equivalent.
• Previous experience within a Theatre or Deputy Theatre Managerial role.
• Experience of customer care, including interacting with customers in challenging situations.
• Able to make judgements involving complex facts or situations which require the analysis, interpretation and comparison of a range of options.
• Ability to lead a multi-disciplinary team
• Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent organisation and multitasking skills required.
• Ability to motivate a team of clinical professionals.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• To strategically plan the delivery of patient safe clinical care provision of the Theatre service, in line with business needs and responsible for day to day organisation and management of care provision within the Operating Department while coordinating the management of the theatre team, both clinical and non-clinical.
• Providing clear direction and leadership to all theatre staff, whilst supporting the initiatives of the hospital.
• The role is responsible for development, motivation and performance of the Theatre Team, ensuring the achievement of CQC Standards.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary. Additionally, you will have access to an outstanding benefits package that includes:
• Private Healthcare Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Staff Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday per annum
One of our Private Clients are looking for Band 5 Community Nurses to work within the Bromley, Kent area.…Read More Save
Calling all Band 5 Nurses, are you looking for consistent work? RIG Healthcare have ongoing work…Read More Save
One of our NHS Clients, currently looking for Band 5 Community Nurses to work on Ad-Hoc basis. The…Read More Save