RIG Healthcare are recruiting for ITU nurses to work in Intensive Care in London and the surrounding areas
We require ITU nurses for the following shift requirements:
• Long Days
Shift bookings are up to 4 weeks in advance offering continuity of care, consistency of work and the satisfaction of not having to worry where your next pay check will be coming from.
As a Tier 1 agency to NHS Hospitals we offer all our ITU nurse recruits the following:
• 24 HOUR COMPLIANCE PROCESS and the ability to come in and Register at our Local Office - if all documents requested are available
• FREE DBS and MANDATORY TRAINING available if required
• Referring a friend - receive £200 Per Person (T&C's apply)
• Regular clinical support and appraisals
• Your own dedicated consultant
• 24 Hour Service - with the ability to book shifts and give availability around the clock!
For you to be considered for the ITU nurse role with RIG Healthcare, you will need to have the following Minimum requirements:
*6 months plus recent UK NHS Nurse experience.
*Full occupational health immunisation history.
*A current NMC PIN
If you fit the above description and wish to work with one of the UKs fastest growing agencies,
Call Alex Hitchen today on 07876835757 for more info or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org