RIG Healthcare are currently in search of a Speech and Language Therapist for a Paediatric caseload based in Gravesend.
You will be required to provide assessment, treatment, advice and support to the children's Speech and Language Therapy Early Years caseload.
• To be responsible for providing clinical supervision to identified Speech and Language Therapists (SLTs) within the team.
• To act as a resource to the team for supporting other team members in their clinical decision making for complex case management.
• To support Team Leads and Highly Specialist SLTs in the research and development of care pathways related to clinical role.
• To lead on the sharing of information about Speech, Language and Communication Needs (SLCN) with other professionals.
• To provide assessment, therapy advice and support to a designated paediatric speech and language therapy caseload.
Not available for this position but know someone that might be interested?
Why not refer them to RIG and earn a £300 referral bonus after their successful placement of a vacancy (T's&C's apply).
You will work 1:1 with a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant who has exceptional market knowledge. There will be a fast tracked and smooth compliance process, with full transparency on what's required from the off set.
Don't forget... for every 3 months you work through RIG Healthcare, you will be entitled to CPD contributions (T's&C's apply).
RIG Healthcare are currently in search of a Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist for a role based…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are currently in search of a Speech and Language Therapist for a vacancy based in Leeds. This…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are currently in search of a Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist to start in September. This…Read More Save