RIG Healthcare are currently in search of a Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist for a role based in North London.
- To manage a caseload of children with a range of communication need across settings including and not exhaustive of schools, clinic and children's centres as required.
- Complete assessments, attend annual reviews, write individual programmes, implement groups, provide advice and resources and review outcomes with a functional based focus.
- To work collaboratively with children, families and other professionals to achieve outcomes for individuals, providing support, programmes, ideas, advice and assessment.
- To provide advice to others regarding the management and care of children with communication difficulties.
- To demonstrate clinical effectiveness by use of evidence based practice and outcome measures.
- To provide a service considering the needs of clients from a range of ethnic and linguistic backgrounds.
This role is to start ASAP until at least the end of January 2020, however it's likely to extend beyond this.
Not available for this position but know someone that might be interested?
Why not refer them to RIG and earn a £300 referral bonus after their successful placement of a vacancy (T's&C's apply).
You will work 1:1 with a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant who has exceptional market knowledge. There will be a fast tracked and smooth compliance process, with full transparency on what's required from the off set.
Don't forget... for every 3 months you work through RIG Healthcare, you will be entitled to CPD contributions (T's&C's apply).
RIG Healthcare are currently in search of a Permanent Speech and Language Therapist for a role based…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are currently in search of a Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist for a vacancy based…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are currently in search of a Speech and Language Therapist for a vacancy based in Uxbridge. You…Read More Save