RIG Healthcare are currently in search of a Speech and Language Therapist for a vacancy based in South East London (between zone 2 and 3) for a Paediatric caseload for Severe Learning Difficulties and PMLD between the ages 2-11 years.
- Provide diagnosis, assessment, intervention and review of children and young people with severe learning difficulties and PMLD
- Independently assess, diagnose, manage and evaluate outcomes for children and young people with a range of speech, language, communication difficulties, such as SLD, dysphagia, autism, physical and sensory impairments and profound and multiple learning disabilities, some of which may be highly complex.
- To model activities for education staff/speech and language therapists to enable them to support CYP within their environments. This includes written advice plans/programmes.
Suitable applicants must have the following experience:
- Experience of working within an educational setting or similar environment for children with SLD/PMLD
- Independent dysphagia management
- Using AAC (low to high tech)
Why choose RIG?
You will work 1:1 with a dedicated market specialist who will tailor your locum experience to meet your needs and expectations.
RIG Healthcare are currently searching for a Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist for a vacancy based…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are currently in search of a Speech and Language Therapist for a vacancy based in South…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are currently in search of a Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist for a vacancy based…Read More Save