RIG Healthcare are currently in search of FOUR paediatric Speech and Language Therapist for a vacancies based in Bromley.
Full time hours (though any part-time applicants are welcome) to start ASAP until the end of December with possibility of extending.
- To provide speech and language therapy services to clients and their families
- To work with a mixed paediatric caseload who have a range of speech, language and communication needs
- Clinics, mainstream schools, specialist provisions and special schools
- Responsible for the management, assessment and treatment of the children in these caseloads (with support of peers and more senior colleagues)
You will have the opportunity to develop your clinical skills at a specialist level.
Band 5's considered if you hold a minimum of 1 years experience in this area.
Why choose RIG?
- You will work 1:1 with a dedicated and experienced market specialist who will tailor your recruitment experience to meet your needs and expectations
RIG Healthcare are currently in search of an Acute Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist for a vacancy…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are currently recruiting a PERMANENT Speech and Language Therapist for a vacancy based…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are currently in search of an Adult Speech and Language Therapist for a vacancy based…Read More Save