RIG Healthcare are currently in search of a Band 7 Adult Speech and Language Therapist for a vacancy based in Newcastle.
Full time hours, to work across Monday-Friday.
- To work with adults with a range of communication and swallowing disorders
- You MUST be able to independently manage a dysphagia caseload
Experience of assessment and provision of evidence based treatments with adults with a range of acquired communication and swallowing disorders.
You will be working as part of a MDT, working in partnership with clients/carers and professionals.
- Well developed leadership skills
- Knowledge of clinical guidelines relating to speech disorders
- High level problem solving skills
- High level planning, organisations and evaluation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level written communication skills
- Computer literate
Why choose RIG?
"Over the last 2 years living in the U.K. I worked with a few different recruitment agencies. On my last placement I worked with Emma from RIG. She was fantastic! One of the best recruiters I've had! Emma was always available to contact and was happy to answer all of my questions (quite frequently). She worked hard to ensure that I was happy where I was working and went out of her way to help.
Thank you so much Emma for your hard work!" - Rebecca, Speech and Language Therapist
RIG Healthcare are currently in search of an Acute Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist for a vacancy…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are currently recruiting a PERMANENT Speech and Language Therapist for a vacancy based…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are currently in search of an Adult Speech and Language Therapist for a vacancy based…Read More Save