RIG Healthcare are currently in search of a part-time Band 6 Adult Speech and Language Therapist based in Oxfordshire.
- Covering Wallingford and Abingdon areas
- Car driver required with access to a vehicle; community vacancy
- ASAP, for an initial 3 month contract w/potential to extend
- 3 days per week, 8.30am-4.30pm
- Acquired communication and/or swallowing impairment
Each applicant MUST be able to independently manage a dysphagia caseload, and hold a valid HCPC registration.
Send your CV asap to begin the registration process.
Why choose RIG?
- You will work directly with an experienced recruitment consultant with exceptional market knowledge
- Recruiter available to you 24/7
RIG Healthcare are currently in search of a Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist for a full time, adult…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are currently in search of an adult Speech and Language Therapist for a Band 6 vacancy…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are currently in search of TWO paediatric speech and language therapists to work in a…Read More Save