RIG Healthcare are currently in search of a Paediatric Speech and Language therapist for a vacancy based in Salford.
This role will be for 4 days a week (two of the days must be Thursday and Friday).
This will be to start ASAP, and will be until at least the end of July 2019.
- Must be a car driver/owner
- 3 schools over 4 days
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience working within paediatric setting, including experience within school setting
- Knowledge of Elkan principles
- Evidence of successful completino of specialist short courses and/or self-directed learning
- Understanding of SEN process & EHCPs
This will be working with an age group between 4-11 years.
RIG's Speech and Language Therapy team:
"Moving overseas and navigating an unfamiliar job system is a pretty overwhelming experience. It has been so wonderful to have Emma to help me out and to make that process so much easier. She is friendly, professional and a great listener. She is really tactful and respectful which is a standout trait from other recruiters. It’s been very reassuring knowing that Emma has my back ! Thanks Emma for your hard work :)" - Deb, Speech and Language Therapist
RIG Healthcare are currently in search of an Acute Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist for a vacancy…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are currently recruiting a PERMANENT Speech and Language Therapist for a vacancy based…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are currently in search of an Adult Speech and Language Therapist for a vacancy based…Read More Save