RIG Healthcare are currently in search of multiple Speech and Language Therapists for vacancies based in Surrey (across North East, North West, and South East Surrey).
These are all paediatric caseloads, and part-time applicants will be considered alongside full time applicants.
You MUST be a car driver with access to a car for work purposes.
Please note, the managers will consider Band 5, 6, and 7 for the caseload, and the hourly rate will be appropriate according to your banding.
Ideally you will:
- Have worked with 0-5 age groups for speech and language general caseloads, including ASD and complex needs
- Experience of working with stammers with children up to the age of 18
- Experience of working in clinics and early years education settings
People with feeding and swallowing expertise will also be considered.
This will be to start ASAP and is an on-going vacancy.
Why choose RIG?
- CPD contributions for those working through RIG (T's&C's apply)
- Referral bonuses for any friends you send our way
RIG Healthcare are currently in search of an Acute Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist for a vacancy…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are currently recruiting a PERMANENT Speech and Language Therapist for a vacancy based…Read More Save
RIG Healthcare are currently in search of an Adult Speech and Language Therapist for a vacancy based…Read More Save