Weekend role Available in East London
We are pleased to be currently recruiting for Occupational Therapists to work within an Acute stroke setting for a busy NHS client based in East London
This role is available immediately
The ideal candidate will have:
• prior NHS experience, however the hiring manager is willing to accept those with Acute experience outside of the UK
• experience working in a stroke/Neuro
Key Facts about this role:
• Starting Immediately
• Working hours : Monday – Friday, 8.30am - 16.30pm
• A Busy Trust, with a History of recent supply with RIG
• Car Driver would be preferable but is not essential as this department has access to a pool car
• Accommodation is available on site.
• Hourly rate £24 for weekdays Equivalent Gross Rate * (dependent on experience)
Here in the Occupational Therapy team at RIG Healthcare’s our Priority is to put our candidates first. focusing on your wants and needs when searching for the next step in your career. We guide you through the details and requirements of any potential new roles and use our years of consultancy to offer the best option for your career. With 23 years of combined Healthcare recruitment experience behind us we detail any and all prior knowledge we have of your new potential employers to make your transition into the right job easy.
For this role, We have worked with this client closely Recently and have built up excellent rapport and legacy with them, we’re keen to add new members to their team to support their ongoing patient focused services.
Weekend role Available in South East England We are pleased to be currently recruiting for Occupational…Read More Save
Weekend role Available in East London We are pleased to be currently recruiting for Occupational…Read More Save