Posted on Tuesday September 22 2015 by RIG Healthcare
As a regular social media user, I think following Professionals in your career field is essential for keeping up to date with what’s happening in your field and also to see how other people within your field have become successful. Below are my top Professional’s I follow on social media.
2. HCPC- Health and Care Professions Council key role is to approve education and training programmes which professionals must complete before they can register for the HCPC. They are also responsible for publishing a register of health and care providers who have met pre-determined requirements and standards of practise.
Twitter: @The_HCPC they can also be found on google+, blogger, Facebook, Youtube
3. Public Health England - Their Twitter site provides regular updates on the work going on within the organisation
4. New Scientist - is an international science magazine, where you can keep up to date with current developments, news, reviews and lots more.
5. The Biomedical Scientist Magazine- ibis magazine
6. CPD - Continuing professional development are a certification service, in which people maintain their knowledge and skills before and after training.
7. careerscene.com - Good website for purchasing magazines specifically for the area of Biomedical Science. Also has a vacancy search as well as recruitment agencies which may be of help.
Is there any more that you can recommend?