THE OT Show 2015
Posted on Tuesday November 3 2015 by RIG Healthcare
We will be exhibiting at The OT Show on 25th-26th November at the NEC Birmingham.
Located on stand G100 we will be looking forward to meeting clients and delegates old and new whilst serving fresh, warm popcorn to keep that hunger at bay during your busy conference. We will be happy to update you on the recent movements within the locum and permanent recruitment world as well.
Why visit the OT show?
- Access over 100 OT focused and interactive lectures, seminars and practical workshops
- Gain over 60 hours of CPD education
- Learn from world-renowned speakers and experts including Michael Mandelstam, Sidney Chu, Claire Craig, Professor Gaynor Sadlo and many more.
- Update and refresh your learning across physical health, mental health & learning difficulties, children & families and innovation, plus many more hot topics, specialist areas and new research relevant to OTs in practice. View the conference programme here.
- Research and source new products and services through a network of over 300 trade exhibitors and suppliers. Providing information and advice for all your questions and needs.
Also did you know if you are attending The Therapy Expo we will be right next door so pop over and say hi!
Look forward to seeing you there!